DOSTv: Science For The People
DOSTv is the official weather and science program of the Department of Science and Technology to communicate Science For The People, promote a culture of science and technology, and raise the aspirations of our youth to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and be the leaders of the future. The program airs Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am via PTV4, and 11:00am via Global News Network, on its website www.dostv.ph, and on the new DOSTv mobile app. The streaming of the daily broadcast can also be accessed via www.facebook.com/DOSTvPH, and www.dostv.ph/youtube. DOSTv: Science For The People shows the caring, helpful and dependable side of science brought to you by DOST- Science and Technology Information Institute.
WITH DOSTv, YOU’LL…
• Get your daily weather updates and water level reports from DOST-PAGASA, the country’s authority on weather.
• Know more about fun facts, life hacks, and useful tips and experience a smarter way to do things.
• Be inspired by our compelling true-to-life stories in our SineSiyenya documentaries.
• Learn sensible, healthy, easy-to-make recipes in our Sustansyarap featured menu for the day, courtesy of DOST-FNRI.
• Join our curious explorer Joona in her adventures and misadventures in science.
• Plus a whole lot more!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries and ideas for partnerships or projects with DOSTv.
Address the letter to:
Mr. Richard P. Burgos
Science and Technology Information Institute
Department of Science and Technology
DOST Complex, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City
Address: PAGASA Weather and Flood Forecasting Center BIR Rd, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone: (02) 837-2071 loc 2130 | (02) 837-2193
Fax: (02) 837-2071 loc 2130
You can watch DOSTV live via live stream Mondays through Fridays 11:00AM to 12:00PM. With replays on same days.
Watch the latest on science and innovations, as we engage experts and champions in the field.